Matrix KVM switches
Evetron matrix KVM switches is the base for a flexible and reliable system for KVM architecture. They allow switching analog and digital video streams. In addition to the video interface system supports aWide variety of control interfaces and data transfer. These devices are completely autonomous.
A system consists of a central module, KVM signal transmitter and KVM receiver. Accordingly, you can link a group of computers and group KVM consoles at a large distance from each other.
Supported transmission modes:
- CatX (up to 150 meters from the transmitter to the matrix switch and 150 meters from the switch to the receiver)
- Fiber optics (up to 1500 meters from the transmitter to the matrix switch and 1500 meters from the switch to the receiver)
Receiving and transmitting KVM modules support interfaces.
- USB 2.0
Central system can consist of 8, 16, 32 or 64 ports for KVM transmitters and KVM receivers. KVM transmitters and receivers can be designed for 1, 2, 3 or 4 monitors.
Due to the flexibility and scalability an existing KVM system can be easily improved combining several central modules.
To ensure a secure connection to the KVM system, you can password protect entry to all KVM modules.
- Switching without delay.
- Modular and scalable system.
- I/O modules for CatX.
- Modes of operation:
• One head (1x output video).
• Dual-Head (2x video output).
• Quad-Head (4x video output).
- Control: OSD (On Screen Display), RS232 orWeb interface.
- Rack mounting 19".
- Internal power supply. Additional redundant power supply optional.
Certification CE, FCC.